SPONSORSHIP AND PARTNERSHIP POLICY AND PROCEDURE
La Familia Medical Center Mission: Our mission is to foster community well-being in partnership with our patients by providing excellent, accessible, family-centered medical, dental and behavioral health care.
Vision: Healthy lives for all in a healthy Santa Fe.
Values: Compassion, Respect, Integrity, Quality, Accountability and Teamwork
Sponsorship and Partnership Requests
La Familia Medical Center, a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization, is committed to supporting the Santa Fe community by donating time, resources and expertise to various community events and organizations. If you are seeking a partnership with or a sponsorship from La Familia Medical Center, please submit the sponsorship form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit all requests at least 10 – 12 weeks prior to the publication of any marketing materials for the event and/or your sponsorship deadline. Any requests submitted less than 10 weeks prior to the deadline may not be considered.
Although careful consideration is given to all requests, our funds are limited, and regret that we are unable to fulfill every request.
Therefore, all applications will be reviewed against the following criteria:
- Does the request benefit community members in the areas of health and wellness?
- Does the request educate the community on preventative health and wellness?
- La Familia Medical Center will only consider sponsoring a non-profit organization or that has the proceeds directed to a charity with 501 (c)(3).
- Does the organization and event/activity advance a community health priority (health, fitness, safety, wellness, well-being and health promotion, disease prevention, access to care or community services)?
- Will the sponsorship provide La Familia Medical Center with an opportunity to communicate our message—whether it is marketing or health-related?
- Will the sponsorship provide La Familia Medical Center with an opportunity to market/promote key services?
Submission Process: Please submit this completed form with any attachments at least 10 weeks prior to the publication of any marketing materials for the event and/or your sponsorship deadline. Any requests submitted less than 10 weeks prior to deadline, may not be considered.
Please attach a complete list of sponsorship levels and benefits, if available, and any supporting material you feel would help us in our decision-making process.
Should La Familia Medical Center choose to sponsor or partner with your event/organization, the following guidelines will apply:
Logo/Name Usage: Our organization should always be referred to as “La Familia Medical Center.” Only the official La Familia Medical Center logo should be used. To obtain the logo, please contact email@example.com
All use of our logo must be approved in advance of printing any promotional materials. If possible, the color logo should be used. If the application does not allow this we have a single color logo available.
Exclusivity: Depending on the level of sponsorship, La Familia Medical Center reserves the right to be the exclusive healthcare sponsor.
How to Submit a Sponsorship Request
Complete the Community Event/Project Sponsorship Request Form.
Submit the form along with all supporting materials and documentation.
Submit Sponsorship Requests to:
VIEW FORM AS PRINTABLE PDF
Mail to:La Familia Medical Center - Sponsorship Request
1035 Alto Street
Santa Fe, NM 87501
Fill out and submit form below.