Doing Good, Deliciously
On March 1, 2014, La Familia Medical Center hosted our first ever chocolate challenge at The Inn and Spa at Loretto. Attendees enjoyed music, hors d’oeuvres prepared by Executive Chef Brett Sparman, complimentary champagne, a no-host bar and sampled chocolate treats prepared by well-loved local chefs participating in our chocolate challenge.
Congratulations to Chef Fernando Ruiz of Santacafe for winning both First Place and VIP Choice in the challenge. His creation was indeed divine!
Second place went to Chef Peter Walsh of Zia Diner.
Third place went to Chef Mark Reichard of Joe's Dining.
Thanks to all of the chefs who participated and supported our first time event. Your creations were delicious, don't know how the judges were able to choose! We really appreciate it!
- Javier Barrera—The Inn and Spa at Loretto
- Irene Barba—The Swiss Bakery
- Juan Bochenski—Inn of the Anasazi
- Maria Bustamante-Bernal —Tree House Pastry Shop
- Josh Gerwin—Dr. Field Goods Kitchen
- Fernando Olea—Epazote
- Elizabeth Redman—BODYCafe
- Chef Rocky Durham—Santa Fe Culinary Academy
- Max Myers—EVP, New Mexico Bank & Trust
- Chef Johnny Vee—Las Cosas Kitchen Shoppe & Cooking School
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS!
- New Mexico Bank & Trust
- Century Bank
- Montgomery and Andrews Law Firm
- U.S. Bank
- Shaw Architecture
- Hutton Broadcasting
- Henry Schein Dental Supply
- Dr. Wendy Johnson, La Familia Medical Center
- Daniels Insurance Inc.
- Tesuque Glassworks
- Zaplin | Lampert Gallery
- VERVE Gallery of Photography
- KSFR Radio
- The Abeles Foundation
- Daniel & Jane Yohalem
- The Law Firm of VanAmberg, Rogers, Yepa Abeita & Gomez, LLP
- Medicap Pharmacy - Rodeo Plaza
- Denam and Associates
- Kaune Foodtown
- White and Luff Financial, Inc.